Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday evening one of my ERLian friend pay a visit with her son.I've not seen her quite a few months and feel so happy when she came.Macam biasa bila dah bercerita tak hingat dunia...pompuan katakan...yang banyaknya story from her side as she just moving to the new company & having quite difficulties with the existing subordinates & also with her GM.
She said that she cannot stand with all the political & bureaucracy things in the office .Not to mention with the colleagues which happen to back stabbing her fr behind ....from the way she talked I knew that she was deeply depressed,I understand coz I've been in that kind of situation before this...and it's not easy...

She also brings my favourite nasi kerabu..he..he..thanks pal...
tapi yang tak syoknye lepas makan ,my perut dah memulas2 & I see all things spinning and at last vomiting several times...my big boss said maybe food poisoning...tapi dia tak pula kena...eat the same food but separate packaging le..hu..hu..hu.. rasa tak bermaya....fenat...

No comments: